Tahoe Cargo Hitch Carrier

I have a 2004 Tahoe Z71 and I am looking to purchase a cargo hitch carrier. Anyone have any advice or experience? What should I look for and what is a good buy? I'm not looking to carry much, just coolers, beach chairs and other stuff I would rather not have inside the truck. Thanks for any help.

JZ

JC Whitney has "Hitch Haul Carriers", with a solid floor or expanded metal floor, 20 x 48, 20 x 60, prices range from $85 to $210. Will carry up to 500 lbs of stuff. Here is a link to the web page:

Good Luck

Steve M. in CA.

Reply to
Steve M. in CA.

TranSurgeon

What a crappy site to send me to. However you know your shit.

I know where to get one, I was looking for more stories, or advice from anyone who has one.

JZ

Hi!

That's cute...and probably for the person who's got truck nutz (sp?) as well. I can just see some dim bulb trying to squeeze his or her vehicle into the woods for a moment of privacy.

Although...I must admit that I'm far more worried about what happens when you hit a pothole or park in a public place...

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh