Trailblazer Headlight

Sorry if this is redundant but I have a question about removing the headlight from an '03 trailblazer so I can change the bulb. Is there a way to access the light without removing the grill? Either way does anyone know of a website that explains how to get in there?

Thanks

Ed

Reply to
Charlie Dog

Open the hood. On the drivers side look down on the back side of the radiator support for a large plastic cover the size of a soda can bottom. Grab that cover and pry it off. You can also use a thin screwdriver to pry it loose. Reach in through the hole to release the ring and remove the bulb. On the passenger side you will need to remove the air filter cover to get to the low beam bulb. Three screws and it comes out so you can get to the rubber cover.

DON'T touch the new bulbs glass with your skin.

Reply to
Steve W.