How do I change headlight bulb 2002 Trailblazer?

Rats!! The right front low-beam bulb is burned out on my 2002 Trailblazer. For the life of me, I can't seem to see how to get to it in order to change the bulb......

Anyone got any suggestions?

TIA

lyle

Reply to
Lyle Tuttle

Trailblazer.

Reply to
Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd

Trailblazer.

Reply to
Bobo

If it's under 36k miles, take it to the dealer, it's under warranty.

Jerry

Reply to
belowme
[posted and mailed]

"belowme" wrote in news:3fb59e3f snipped-for-privacy@newspeer2.tds.net: Too late!! I received a great answer here, and fixed it already.

Besides, too much hassle to take to dealer.....

Thanks!

Reply to
Lyle Tuttle