Troubleshooting

Hello everyone. . .

I need some assistance if at all possible. I have a 99 Chevy Silverado

4x4 Z71 1/2 ton. Just recently I have noticed a gargling (sp)/grinding noise coming from around the center console once I put the truck into drive and accelerate. I thought something was rolling around in the bottom and cleaned it all out and found nothing. It only happens in drive until about 2nd gear. Tonight I changed the transmission filter and found a piece of bark in the bottom. I figured that was it and took off for the test drive. The noise has reduced but still there. I don't notice any performance differences just a errating noise. I am going to try and lube the front end maybe that might help. Also turning up the radio helps out alot....:) Anyway if anyone can offer some info/help me and my wallet would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

lilfoot

Reply to
craig carpenter