valve lifters

I have got some noise coming from what i think is a lifter. Is there anyway to isolate the one making the noise just by looking at it after i get the intake off??? I have a 97 tahoe 5.7 and the lifters for it are $12 each. Im trying to get out of this as cheap as possible. I dont want to buy all

16 and end up paying almost $200 just to fix one bad lifter. I would appreciate any feedback Thanks
Reply to
Brian Prater

What kind of lifters are you pricing for it. I just picked up a set of 16

Reply to
SID

---------

Do yourself a favor, and replace them all... unless you like to take the intake off allot.

HDS

Reply to
HDS