Wipers stop upright when in interval mode, work fine otherwise - 2001 Venture

Not sure how to describe this well. We have a Chevy Venture - 2001 Our wipers park correctly when turned off, but when we use the intermittent/mist mode (the one with the delays between wiping), the wipers stop upright - directly in front of the driver's line of vision

- between each swipe. This doesn't strike me as normal and I wasn't sure if there's a way to correct this. Anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks.

-Pete

Reply to
paschott