Writer Seeks "I Love My Truck" Stories

I'm doing research for a gift book aimed at pickup truck enthusiasts and I'm looking for anecdotes, reminiscences, poetic and literary descriptive passages where a pickup truck is the main subject. If anyone can direct me to any good websites, books, or periodicals where I can find source material of this kind, please drop me an e-mail:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Reply to
U Thant