Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: '89 GMC Jimmy/Blazer/Astrovan rims
Hi Don, I have 1989 Blazer with allow rims and uniroyal tires. Car has a lot of new parts. It's just not good on gas and I can't afford it anymore. If you want you can come and see and make me an...

rear height sensing brake proportioning valve
Hi, I'm looking for a rear height sensing brake proportioning valve for my '84 Chevy K20 Suburban. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Geert
1
1

FA: 1955-1959 Chevy Truck Radio - Serviced

Re: So why is it nobody ever answered the question?
"William R. Walsh" wrote Well...I for one am excited to see that "someone" cares about this newsgroup as much as William. Kudos' to you, my boy. Ian
1
1

87 GMC Jimmy/Blazer Digital Dash
Greetings all! Looking for either a digital dash for the Jimmy/Blazer or some resources on how to troubleshoot/repair them when they go dead :) Also would like to confirm that this is the same dash as...
3
3

65 Chevy C10 - turn signal
re: 65 Chevy C10 My turn signal lever will not stay in position. I have to hold it in place, and even then it won't always work correctly. I'm thinking I need the plastic piece inside the steering...
5
5

Re: Questions-350cid 88K1500
Gawd; For starters, pull the aircleaner and look down the tbi throat to see if the fuel is puddling up on the butterflies. Try to see the spray pattern, one of the injectors might be dirty or stuck...
30
30