1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer re servoir for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is 3431154 They are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or repro duction parts. I've tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally fallin g apart. Any suggestions as to substitute parts?

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Lovguitar

3431154 They > are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or reproduction parts. I've > tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally falling apart. Any suggestions > as to substitute parts?

I own a '73 Plymouth Satellite 4-door (that hasn't moved and is slowly rusting away for the past 20 years). You want me to check on the reservoir? I'm not going to be restoring the car, but will probably pull the engine and transmission at some point (318 / 904).

Reply to
MoPar Man

Reply to
Lovguitar