1972 Plymouth Fury Windshield Washer Reservoir Needed

Hi - I've tried, unsuccessfully, to find a replacement windshield washer re
servoir for my 1972 Plymouth Gran Fury II (C body) car. The part number is
3431154 They are not making it anymore and I can't find any NOS or repro
duction parts. I've tried to repair the reservoir but it's literally fallin
g apart. Any suggestions as to substitute parts?
Thanks
Paul
Reply to
Lovguitar
3431154 They
parts. I've
suggestions
I own a '73 Plymouth Satellite 4-door (that hasn't moved and is slowly rusting away for the past 20 years). You want me to check on the reservoir? I'm not going to be restoring the car, but will probably pull the engine and transmission at some point (318 / 904).
Reply to
MoPar Man

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last updated in

    Chrysler Cars

  • I have a 2000 Chrysler cirrus with a 2.4l and I replaced the thermostat and it...
  • last posted in

    Chrysler Cars