1975 Plyjouth Roadrunner

Where is my old car? Probably in a salvage yard or worse. It was a

1975 RR with a poor running 400cid (my fault), 727 torqueflite, silver with red vinyl top, rally wheels, flat black hood, s/h stripe, RR decal on trunk lid, small steering wheel, Cincinnati location. Last seen ~1983.
Reply to
Steve_Vogt44

My old 77 Volare RoadRunner is probably in a junkyard too!!!

Reply to
sqdancerLynn