1990 Caravan White Woody with ?Trim Pics?

I recently bought a 1990 Dodge Grand Caravan with white/woody exterior color scheme. The previous owner painted the trim black and I would like to restore it - but to what. The trim color seems beige - is this possible? Is the trim covered with vinyl film or can it be painted? Are there pictures showing the original color scheme?

The answer to any of these questions would be a help. Thanks

Reply to
redryderridesagain

I saw the color scheme today on another van as luck would have it and a bit of the covering on the trim of my van. Is there any way of buying the wood grain Mac Tac that covers the trim strips?

Thanks

Reply to
redryderridesagain