1993 Dodge Shadow

My Wife the other day hit something on the freeway and cracked the "K" member( the support piece that the steering rack is bolted to) what is the cross is to pull one off another car. it is a buddy's car that I need to get fixed I have told him about this. he was also wondering about this. Help please.

Reply to
Spear

Go to

search on 'Engine Cradle', select automatictrans or manual trans as appropriate. Looks like a lot of the FWD carsused the same one.

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff