1994-97 LHS A/C Fan Speed Controller

One of my LHS fan blower speed controllers quit working, and I called the dealer - they want $450 for what amounts to blower resistors ( at admit it does have 20 or 30 speeds). I called all the junkyards and they said "We're out - that's the first thing we sell". That seems a pretty lame price gouge at Chrysler. Has anybody discovered an aftermarket source for this part? The fan blows wide open all the time, so for $450 I can live with it.

Brought back memories of my minivan rear window wiper motor. Had a self-destructing design, only available from Chrysler, cost $200, but was totally superfluous to operating the car. I bet they didn't sell too many.

Reply to
Joe