1998 Voyager MPG meter connection help needed.

I'm helping a friend install a MPGuino Miles per gallon meter. We need to tap the VSS speedometer pulse wire and an injector wire. I think the best place to do that would be near the ECU connector. Could someone please tell us what wires to tap or point us to were we might find the ECU pinout diagram? BTW it's a 3.3L automatic.

Thanks Clay

Reply to
claton.cadmus

If someone doesn't provide the info., you could get a 1 year subscription to

but it will cost you $25 or $30 (used to be $25, but I think they increased it recently). With the subscription, you would get on-line access to all schematics specific to your vehicle right out of the FSM.

Also, used to be that dealers would let you look at their FSM's in their facility, but few may still have the '98 laying around.

Reply to
Bill Putney