1999 T&C Driver's Side Window

My 1999 Chryler T&C LXi AWD has a problem with DS Window. It began as just a minor issue when I would try to raise the electric window it was very slow. I made the mistake of assisting the slow moving window by pulling slightly on it. It seems that it was removed from its track and no longer goes up on its own. I can close it manually by pulling it up but it does not stay closed.

I'm not sure what I need to replace to fix it. I went online and found both the window motor and also the window regulator. 1996-00 Chrysler Town and Country Drivers Side Front Door Power Window Motor and Regulator

1999 Chrysler Town And Country - A1 Cardone Window Motor. Can you tell me which one I need to replace or do I need to replace both.

Thanks

Jim

Reply to
jim.gianino

Get a motor/window regulator assembly and replace it all in one assembled unit. They are fairly cheap. I think I payed about $90 for a Dorman 741550 which I had to order online from Partsamerica.com(?). It's not that difficult to replace. It helps if you have the factory service manual.

Reply to
SRN