300C instrument lights fluctuating

Came autumn and I noticed that instrument lights on my 300C are fluctuating, especially after switching to high beam. I found out that the voltage is
changing from 13,2 volts to 14,2 volts. No wonder that all lights (exept Xenon low beams, they have their own alternator or something...) are fluctuating.
Car is only 8 monts old and I have 50000 km on it, so warranty should cover this. But I wonder has anybody else have any trouble of this kind with 2006 300C's?
Rockman