'71 & '72(?) Roadrunner grilles FS

I have a complete '71 R.R. grille (center, headlight doors, bird emblem, & lower valance grille) & most of what I believe is a '72. I'm thinking of cutting down the '71 to fit my 340 powered Z car, but if anyone thinks it's worth saving make me an offer. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver

Jeeze I don't know what happened here; all kinds of pages started popping up.... (Sorry for the double post!) ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver