Will trade paint/body work for parts (n. Atlanta area).

Hi, I need a 727 & driveshaft for a long wheelbase Dodge PU; or will consider big-block engine & trans. Also looking for a 5 or 6-speed setup (bellhousing, clutch, flywheel, trans, driveshaft) to go behind a 340. Always looking for performance small-block parts... I also need an aluminum radiator, guages, fuel cell, & seat for a roadracer. I do show quality paint & body including custom fabrication & paint, & fiberglass. 30 years experience; if you have parts & need a *nice* paint job in the N. Atlanta area email me & we'll get together. Thanks, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Reply to
ThaDriver