Accesory for 2002 Grand Caravan sport

I just bought a 2002 Grand Caravan sport. It didnt' come with key less entry. However it came with power locks and windows. I was lokking at dodge web site where they indicated that I might just buy the keyless transmitter for 99 bucks . I was wondering if just buying that would enable the key less entry for my car. Any ideas folks how do I get key less entry on my car.

thanks much Raj

Reply to
Raj

You may want to check with your dealer parts department. It may be available as a dealer-installed option.

Reply to
RPhillips47