Car Running on Water - Is Water 4 Gas Scam?

=85With this water fuel technology, I have personally saved more than

50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system=85
tbmcars

You're a moron. That's a classic perpetual motion machine. The energy to make the electricity is coming from the engine which is being converted to hydrogen which is being burned in the engine, basic thermodynamics tells you that you can't get more energy out then you put in. In fact an internal combustion engine only gets about 20% of the energy in it's fuel back. Hydrogen fuel cars work by using hydrogen that's produced from energy that's produced by power plants not by the car itself.

Reply to
General Schvantzkopf
50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system?
Notice the subject line...

"Car Running on Water - Is Water 4 Gas Scam?"

The answer is "YES"

The person posting these things is full of bat excrement

Reply to
Mike Y

There was one situation, I think it may have been a Car Talk puzzler where a person ran out of gas. Had about a mile to go to a gas station. Poured some water into the gas tank, tried to start. Nope. Kept pouring it until the car started. How was this possible?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Well, other than saying the person was a liar...

If the 'pickup' wasn't at the bottom of the tank, and running out of gas meant there was still gas in the tank the pickup just couldn't get to, putting water in the tank would raise the level with the water on the bottom and now the remaining gas COULD be picked up by the draw tube.

But I said 'could'. It's just something that could conceivably work.

BUT... The car would NOT be running on water.

In actual fact, I really doubt this happened. It would be one of those thought experiments.

Reply to
Mike Y

It's not ! Casrs run on gasoline not water.

Reply to
Mike
50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system?
Phillip Mcracken

It was possible because the story was obviously a joke or a scam.

Reply to
who