Re: Are you interested to find out how you can have your car running on water?

...With this water fuel technology, I have personally saved more than

> 50% in fuel costs savings ever since I started using this system... >
Water is required for life and quality water is getting hard to find.Burn gasoline first, before burning water that is essential to our lives.
Reply to
Spam away