Chrysler V.I.P.

Please can anyone help??? I live in the UK and know NOTHING about vehicles whatever. An elderly uncle has contacted me asking if I can find out the history of and possible current price of a Chrysler V.I.P.(how long is a piece of string eh??) Apparently he has one sitting happily in one of his outbuildings. He rarely uses it but it's still in fine working order. He's had it so long it no longer needs to be roadtaxed?? At the moment I know nothing further about this vehicle. Any help or guidance would be appreciated cheers Jean

Reply to
Gelligron

Much more info is needed, as the "VIP" nameplate was used on a great many

*different* vehicles produced by Chrysler Corporation in North America, Australia and South Africa. A series of good, clear pictures from several exterior and several interior angles as well as an overall view of the engine bay, and including a close-up photo of the vehicle identification number (VIN) plate and the vehicle equipment plate (located in the engine bay, approx. 2" x 3" and covered with alphanumerics) would be ideal. If you've noplace to host the photos, send them to me (instructions below) and I'll put them up and put a pointer in this group.

If photos cannot be had, we still need more information. Does he know the production year of the car? 2 doors or 4? 6 cylinder or 8? Left-hooker or right-hooker?

-Stern (e-mail to: dastern "at" ns7 "dot" vrx "dot" net )

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Much appreciated. I DID tell him that I'd need a lot more info. I'll get back to him and if wants to go for it I shall take the necessary photos. Thanks for your help I shall probably be in touch. cheers Jean

Reply to
Gelligron