Crossfire Roadster

A few days ago saw the Crossfire Roadster Convertible 'roll' off the assembly and saw several of them drive around the factory.

It looks good.

Is that cool? Not commercially released yet, is it?

Adjacent is the the assembly of the Merc CLK Cabrio. Both made to same quality standards, apparently.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

So let me guess! Being the convertible 8ter that you are, we shall not expect to see you in one any time soon?

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

I wonder why the new Dodge Charger never made it into production?

Looks like a real head-turner and it would be nice to see Mopar challenge GM via the new GTO.

Reply to
NJ Vike

See below

DAS