FA: Set of 4 MOPAR - Chrysler NOS Newport wheel covers / hub caps in original boxes

On Ebay:
I'm getting rid of some things which have been sitting around too long without being used.
These are a set of four Chrysler NOS wheel covers, part number 35801080.
These wheel covers have spent 20+ years in their original unopened boxes in the attic of my home. My father purchased them for his 1979 Chrysler Newport I believe, and they were never used. I opened one of the boxes to take a picture for this auction, and the wheel cover inside looks as good as new. The other three boxes remain unopened, with no visible damage to the boxes except the wear of 20+ years of storage, so it is assumed that the remaining three wheel covers are in just as good shape as the opened one. The wheel covers measure 16 inches across on the outside from edge to edge, 14.5 inches across on the inside at the point where it attaches to the rim, and should fit any standard 15 inch Chrysler wheel.
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category3744&item $38492123
Ends: Sunday, October 26, 9.37 P.M.
Thanks,
Mike