Chrysler Cirrus

Just bought a 98 Cirrus. I have figured out most of the bells and whistles. There are 3 buttons on the visor. I believe these are a programmable garage door opener. If so, how do I program it. I have no manual, so I can't RTFM;)

Thank you

Phil, a Horizon graduate

Reply to
Phil Breau

Take your hand held remote that you normally use to open it and aim it at the three buttons. Hold down the button as if to be opening the garage door while holding down the button of your choice on the visor for 30 seconds, IIRC. Release both buttons at the same time.

AW

Reply to
Hattmakr

Thank you for your reply. I got it to work

Phil

Reply to
Phil Breau