Grinding sound coming from my front end

I got my truck aligned the other day and the day after i did so i was backing out of my driveway and turning my wheel all the way and i heard a loud pop sound. As soon as this happend my truck went out of alignement and now everytime i turn my wheel all the way in one direction i hear a loud grinding sound. Any info on what this could be would be very helpful.

Reply to
liltony

(1) You don't give us any clue as to what kind of truck it is. (2) Take it back to the place that did the alignment and see what they say - maybe related to the work they did, maybe not, but if something was ready to pop loose like it apparently has, they should have spotted that and alerted you, or perhaps they left something loose.

Bill Putney