Help for my Cummins

Wasn't sure where to post this thread, but thought I'd try here. Any direction will be greatly appreciated. I am pulling my 5.9L Cummins engine out of my '90 D250 to do some restoration/customization on the frame. I cannot leave it on the engine puller for as long as I will need to have it out of the vehicle. Is there an engine stand out there for these motors? Any ideas on how to construct one? I've been attempting (on paper) to design a cradle that I can set the engine down into that would hold it in place by bolting it down with the motor mounts. Any suggestions/help will again be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Rob

Reply to
killermrob83