How many RPM for Voyager 2.5 TB, 4 cyls, 3speed?

Hi all,

My car is Plymouth Voyager 89, 2.5 turbo, 4 cyls, Autm. Trm. 3 speed. I would like to know how many rotation per minut (RPM) should display my RPM instrument in a normal situation, running on a highway at 100 km / h.

In my case the RPM is aprox. 2900 RPM, running at 100 km/h, with 2 passangers (include driver), not other weight.

Thank you, Christian

Reply to
Christian