LOOKING for a place to buy....part(s)

EMAILING for a friend................ "Em hit a deer last night, boo hoo, on her b-day too. Anyhow, all's well except for the passenger headlight plastic on the van. Is there a site somewhere else you're aware of for reliable car parts. Its a 91 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE" (passenger side)

TIA, Howard

also please post here as well

Reply to
howard

I replaced mine from this seller on Ebay. Mine were getting "milky" from age oxidation. If yours are older I'd recommend replacing both so your van looks good and you get the same amount of light from both. Left Side: headlights:

Side:
are $25 each. -Mike

Reply to
techdrive