96 Town & Country Oxygen Sensor

I need to change my upper (manifold) O2 sensor and I can just see it from under the vehicle way up on top of the rear manifold. Anyone have any proceedures for getting to it? It looks like I need to drop the engine or something drastic like that to get to it. Help!

Reply to
techdrive

maxpower

Do you know a proceedure? I was hoping to keep out of the shop if possible sparing funds. Thanks

Reply to
techdrive

Reply to
maxpower

Thanks, It is the 3.8, forgot to mention that.

Reply to
techdrive

Reply to
mic canic