Looking to buy a 2005 caravan sxt

If there are any recent buys out there that wouod share their views on this car, I'd appreciate it...Have owned an 89 and 96 Caravans, the current one being a grand caravan... it has 120,000 on it and seems to be the right time to do some dealing...was offerred 2,500 today on an SXT with an on-the-street price of around 18,500 which included my trade-in...does that sound reasonable..the engine was the 3.3 6-cylinder,

16-inch wheels, etc.... Any comments appreciated.. Rusty
Reply to
Rusty