Chrysler vs Dodge mini ?

What, if any, is the REAL difference between the Chrysler and Dodge minivans ? ? ? Have looked at them both and they seem almost identical, except for price ! Do I gain anything at all with the Chrysler ? Thx Zork

Reply to
Zork

The Chrysler Town & Country comes standard with a lot of items that are options on the others. Also I believe it has mose sound deadening to make it quieter and possibly some options that aren't available on the others. Therefore the higher price. The Chrysler Voyager was the previous Plymouth Voyager and is the bottom of the line. Dodge comes in between those two.

Reply to
CopperTop

Also, the Chrysler Voyager (former Plymouth) is not available in the extended or "Grand" version.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson