NOS Vacuum lines for 1968 Charger Headlight doors.

Does anyone know a source for the vacuum hoses that operate the headlight doors on a 1968 Dodge Charger? I'd be happy with repro or NOS. I'm just trying to avoid using the old, hard, oily, ones that I've found on parts cars. It seems like there has to someone who has these for sale somewhere.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Rich

Rich>NOS Vacuum lines for 1968 Charger Headlight doors.

I'd be happy with repro or NOS. I'm just trying to avoid using the old, hard, oily, ones that I've found on parts cars.

Are the ;ines any different than the generic vacumn hose available at AutoZone-Checker or the like?

Bob AZ

Reply to
RWatson767