oem chrysler infinity wiring diagram

I am looking for a OEM AMPLIFIER BYPASS for an INFINITY SPATIAL IMAGING AUDIO SYSTEM. The only numbers I could find on the oem amplifier (found on the left side of the trunk) where 36670, hm 5182,

4602001. I have tried long and hard to find an adapter for this particular stereo in a 1994 Intrepid, but have came up with nothing. It has a 16-pin connector and a 6-pin connector. Would it be possible with a detailed diagram to just splice the wires and manually put them together one by one? Wether it be a bypass adapter, or any sort diagram of the factory wiring, any help is appreciated. Thanks Alot.
Reply to
bhoward