radio troubles

The clock/radio in my 2001 Grand Caravan just died last week. I replaced the relay, but still no good. Everything else on the same accessory relay works fine. I can get the radio working again if I disconnect and replace the negative battery terminal. After an hour or so the clock/radio dies again. Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
Madmaxx