Correcting display on Digital Temp Control

Hello All, Winter is nearly here. (In near Chicago) You have been a big help in troubleshooting some problems I've had in the past and for that I'd like to thank you.

Right now, I have another problem. I own a 1989 Chrysler newyorker with a 3.0 and Auto Climate control. Normally when you adjust the temperature, the display reads in farenheit. (i.e. 70º, 79º, 80º etc)

One day, out of the sky blue, I was driving and went to turn on the heat and all of a sudden, it started reading at what looked to be Celsius (25º, 26º,

27º etc)

Can anyone tell me what I can do to correct this or do I need to replace the climate control?

Thank you,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes

mic canic

Keep it in Celsius! That's what the normal world does.

Reply to
Magiel Venema

Reply to
maxpower

Glenn, I have the owners manuals and see no mention of how to change it back to US/Farenheight. If you could look it up and email me back, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jesse

Reply to
Jes