Re: Why Isn't Anyone Talking About The Jewish Factor? ------ BeS5GuKc

Governor Howard Dean is married to a Jewish woman and their children are being

> brought up in the Jewish faith. This has little relevancy for domestic matters, but its > impact of foreign relations cannot be ignored, especially in an age where our > greatest foreign policy challenge is repairing relations with the Muslim world.

Our greatest Foreign Policy challenge is to stop kissing up to the murderers in the Muslim world. If the Muslim world has any thoughts whatsoever of joining decency they will immediately recognize Israel and stop all state sponsored terrorism. That will end the middle east crisis once and for all.

100% of all violence in the Middle East is the fault of the Muslim terrorists.

Up until now I never considered Howard Dean. Now I will look at him.

Reply to
Poster formerly known as 300m

well put.

Reply to