Replacing door lights 93 Le Baron

My wife has a 93 Le Baron convertible. One of the interior door courtesy lights has blown. How do I get the len/fixture out to replace the bulb? No screws show anywhere. I tried "gently" prying on the white

3x5 inch lens, but it seemed like the entire light assembly was moving. Surely I don't have to remove the entire door panel to replace a blub??? A Google search didn't help much.

Thanks very much. RichG TX

Reply to
RichG TX