saw a 1985 Chrysler Town and Country wagon at a car lot

The Imperial of the K-cars! Saw a rust free 90K model for $750 at a local car lot today. 2.2. Hard loaded. Power everything. Digital dash. trip computer. white with "wood". I must have it. Wife says no. Why do men get married? remind me.

Reply to
Justin

Better to be allowed to get married and wish you hadn't, than to want to get married and not be allowed to. In the first case, if it bothers you enough you can simply get a divorce. In the second case, you're shit outta luck.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I believe it has something to do with perceived value. They think they are going to get an unlimited supply of something that the wife has... Unfortunately, as with most things is this life, perception and reality don't seem to go hand in hand. :-) Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Justin,

You're doing it all wrong ;-)

You have to act depressed in which case you may already be.

Start leaving pictures of the car around or leave a web site that has a picture of the car on your screen for her to notice.

Next, take her out to dinner.

Play it cool and you will get it.

Worked for me when I got the 300M :-)

Will you give us a report on how you do?

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

I have to think about the logic of the above..... Humm....

Doug

Reply to
sparks065
040609 2013 - NJ Vike posted:

Yes, and by the time all of that is accomplished, the car will be gone from the lot and you won't have to look at it anymore...

Reply to
indago

Well, maybe it explains why Dan's been typing such bitchy stuff lately.

My wife told me today that Zig Ziglar said men who kiss their wives goodbye every day live, on average, 5 years longer. I told her, yeah, but seems like

10 years longer.
Reply to
Joe

As they say, act quickly.

Reply to
NJ Vike

Not causal, pure associative. The kissing the wife every morning bit is part of a larger lifestyle issue. The person who kisses the wife every morning is probably a happy, go lucky person who's very at peace and calm, and has low blood pressure and works out a lot at the gym, etc.. The simple act of kissing one's wife every morning won't make them live longer; they may get more coitus though.

Reply to
Justin
040611 0111 - Joe posted:

I can see you ain't getting any tonight...

Reply to
indago