Sebring Autostick/Transmission

Hey All - I just bought a used 2001 Sebring LXi Sedan... And Love It! I've been trying to figure out the autostick feature from day-one, but I have had limited success.

What I am noticing is that sometimes on start up, the gear selector on the dash shows all the speeds and the P R N D are outlined with the boxes, as if they are ALL selected, no matter what is actually selected. When this happens, I cannot use the autostick. It drives fine in automatic, though.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there any way to resolve it?

Thanks!

Chad

Reply to
Chad Cooper