Sebring Convertable Tach and odometer problems

Although most of my work is with gears, this is a problem I can solve. There is a repair on the circuit board that solves many of these problems. If you have experienced intermittent tachometer and odometer functions, perhaps you would like to visit our web site and contact us. We can repair your cluster correctly and economically. Visit us at

Thank You.

Reply to
odometer repairs