___ Slipping guts out of a '91 3-speed tranny :-)

I've got a '91 Caravan 3.0 Litre cargo apart in my unheated (Canadian) garage tonight, (-14C) because I broke the Reverse band Anchor a few months ago. It's just a 3" axle that acts as the stop for the reverse band. To get it out is easy, (if you're a tranny guy). :-)

Does anybody have a link of an exploded view? Anybody here done this procedure before? I've already removed the side cover and the lower gear, but the assembly I need to slip out won't come out, possibly because there are two pressure lines going up into it. I didn't yank on it.

I have the part, and understand how it's held in place. Is the rest of the job something I can do? I'm game . . The vehicle isn't worth much.

'Curly'

If there are a couple of _underscores_ hidden in my return address, you'll have to remove them to reply . . . . Thanks.

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'