Trans project underway

Hi All,

I thought I might mention as there were some folks interested, but I started the trans R&R on my project van yesterday. I got the crossmember and PTU out yesterday, the next step is the trans itself, today. No real problems although I was not impressed to find out that you have to drop the crossmember in order to change the passenger side half-shaft on the AWD models! Amazingly stupid since the interference from the crossmember is only about a half inch, they could have easily designed in a dimple that would have allowed it.

Ted

Reply to
tedm