VIN look up

Since we're looking around for a minivan, I subscribed to AutoCheck for two months so I can look up the VIN history on vehicles. If anyone is looking at vehicles and wants to check a VIN, just send me the number. Doesn't give a lot of detail (I looked up all of my vehicles) and isn't always 100% correct (it says my Kawasaki has a V-4 engine with fuel injection), but it is supposed to show if a vehicle had major repairs, was ever totaled, stolen, used as a rental car, etc.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting