WE WON THE DAYTONA 500!!!

Wow! While I love rooting for my Dodges, I sure didn't think they'd win tonight; let alone finish up like they did! Just awesome. Only thing that could have been better is if someone from the Petty Camp won.

Anyway...good start! Hope they can keep it up!

Mike

Reply to
Moparmaniac

That was a great finish. And according to Penske, Nardelli is putting more emphasis on the racing program at Chrysler now.

Reply to
Lloyd