Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What 3.3 engines will work in a Concord?
A friend has a 1996 concord that has a blown 3.3 engine. He is looking to replace it. Does anybody know which models have that engine that would work in his? I think the intrepid does, Not shure what...
3
3

Which Caliper?
I'm looking for front brake pads for my 06 Caravan. Autozone sells two brands based on an ATE or Akebono caliper. My caliper is stamped TRW. Has anyone run across this before?

Sliding door won't lock electronically on '96 T&C
The driver's side sliding door will lock with the button but will not lock with either the remote or the button the driver's door that locks all the doors. All the other doors make a sound when you...
3
3

96 Voyager AC
Well more to the point, the recirculate button does not stop outside air from entering. She always complained about stinky cars in front when she was driving. Now that it's my work ride I understand....

97 sebring convertible- no fluid pressure on just 1 frt caliper! Help pls!
I have a 97 sebring convertible, abs,rear drum, new frt caliper, new rotors,pads,fluid and shoes, The problem is I try to bleed brakes and pass side front bleeds fine but driver frt gets no pressure...

'95 LHS AC auto temp control
gosh - do I dare post an AC question, lol???? OK - '95 LHS, 118,000 miles. compressor was replaced about 3 years ago and that's the only problem I've ever had with the AC. It can still make ice...
21
21

Help identify '93 Gr Caravan ASD Relay
Here's a pic of my relays - can anyone identify the Auto ShutDown relay as well as the others? 've seen conflicting relay illustrations on the net. Thanks!
2
2

Re: Chrysler air conditioners
Very bad choice to spam Usenet with commercial spam. Post reported to Kiss your account goodbye.
4
4

1999 Intrepid 3.2L Transmission Speed Sensor
Well, it finally happened to me too. Backed out of the driveway, put it in 1st gear to coast down hill, went 40 feet, and the transmission went into second. When I put the transmission into D, it...
6
6

2002 Town and Country - AC Fan only on high speed?
I have a CH Town and Country Minivan, the AC (internal) fans, both the front and rear ones, work only on High Speed - they do not work on slower speeds. Since both fans do this I'm guessing a fuse?...
4
4

tensioner on motor
I have a 2000 dodge intrepid 2.7, I had to replace thetiming chain, now i cannot get the tensioner to pump up, how do I get it to reload?
1
1

'98 Jeep Relay Question
I have a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD L6 The power windows stop working whenever the interior (cabin) temparture gets (uncomfortably) warm. As soon as the interior cools down, the power windows...

PT Cruiser for sale
It is with great regret that I must sell my customized PT Cruiser: It's a 2001 with 74,000 miles in a lovely shade of Cranberry. Custom Chrome Grille and Chrome Beltline Custom Audio with...

How fix obd code 430 on 3.9 L Ram van
Ram van, 1999 3.9 model 1500. Error code 430. It seems to come on at the end of highway driving, when you've parked the car and shift into park.

Front end noise - Intrepid 99
My 1999 Intrepid has a rather unusual problem (which currently has 72,000 miles on the odometer) that has been bothering me since I bought it a year ago. It was intermittent but now its more often...
8
8