What size bolts for 2003 caravan trailer hitch?

I got a trailer hitch from a craigslist, but no bolts. What size bolts should I get? I tried the hitch maker, but it's a bought item for them and they have no idea. Neither does Chrysler's customer assistance.

Thanks.

--Marc

Reply to
takeahikemarc

I didn't know either when I'd bought a towbar for my lasdt car and needed to buy ball and bolts.

I went to a scrapyard (Wreckers?) and bought a used ball and bolts. Cost about a quarter of the new price, and fitted first time!

Adam H

Thanks, and also to Bob, from AZ. I got an online installation manual from Hidden Hitch and they had a parts list. So it looks like I'll be all set.

--Marc

Reply to
takeahikemarc