Any good online parts sellers for XM spares?

Are there any good on-line sites for XM spares any more? I know about

and
(used to beAndySpares) but neither of these seem to keep much for the XM nowadays. Can anyone recommend anywhere - places in France or other European countries would be OK if there's nothing in the UK.

Reply to
usenet

Chris,

I have never used this company but it was recommended to me by the garage that I use

They don't have an online catolog but they are reasonable quick at replying to emails.

Best regards,

Paul Haslam

Reply to
Paul Haslam