Ax central locking fitting

mine didnt have any had already fitted a microscan alarm that used to be on my previous car (escort) and it had central locking and i had wired it into the alarm,so i was used to having this facilty then i spotted a central locking kit in maplins for only £19.99 fitted it today and wired it to my alarm its ace (kit is for 4 doors though so i only used 2 motors,which means i have 2 spare as i used a slave motor at the ns instead of a master motor,cos i have removed the door lock at that side) just though i would share my thoughts also drained oil today and refilled with the elf synth oil seems to go better, even for a one litre

Reply to
mindwipe