Central Locking - Ford

Hi

I have got my remote central locking kit working (bought from autoeurope.co.uk - designed for ford cars)

I ahve the electrical system working and i have the wiring sorted, now i just need to connect the motors to the actual lock - i am a bit stumped as to how to do this (it looks very diffeerent from the maplins set which had a motor with a large rod and a bit which connected them together, so when the pump pushed the large rod it would also move the cars lock..wont work liek this with ford cars)

would it help if i take pics? i think there might be parts missing in my kit as it doesnt add up!

Reply to
mo

It's a bit crap when they don't give you any instructions.

Reply to
klf

well they have given me 2 sets of instructions

1 features black and white photos, where i cant make out anything

the other just has about 8 lines of instructions which dont really help (take the panels off, put the pump in place!!...)

Reply to
mo